Hi! Welcome, friends! I am a Columbus Ohio photographer that specializes in weddings in Ohio as well as destination weddings or fun elopements and proposals! I can’t wait to learn more about your love story! If you want to know a little about me, go ahead and read the rest. If you are too excited about being engaged and want to chat about your wedding with me, go ahead and click here and send me a message!!!
You’ve made me so happy by taking the time to stop by Julie Lynn Photography and even happier that you’ve decided to learn more! I am a momma of 4 amazing kiddos; Jackson(11), Lucas(9), Amanda(8), and Michael(6). We have 3 cats; Charlie, Pumbaa and Timon. We also have 2 dogs; Griffin and Brutus. <3
I grew up in the Columbus, Ohio area and after several years in the Dayton area my kiddos and I moved back to the Columbus, Ohio area of Springfield and into the Northridge neighborhood. We love this town!! My kiddos are active in baseball, soccer, swimming, basketball, dancing, and all kinds of other things. We love to play outdoors and to discover fun new places together. We are always on the go!
Photography has been a love of mine since I was young. I was often begging my parents to buy me more film and to take me to develop photos from my 110 purple and green camera. I took photos of everything! I even took a selfie with Punky Brewster on my tv once. As I grew up, I kind of let my love of photography take a back seat because I was too shy to take photos in public. Thankfully, I’ve *mostly* gotten over that! Haha!
As a Columbus Ohio photographer, I love to photograph families, weddings, births, seniors, kiddos, newborns, and even flowers and rings! Capturing love and relationships is my passion. I love the emotion an image can reflect and I love watching people seeing their photos and remembering those feelings. It is a gift that the each client allows me to be their photographer! I am thankful that I get to do this every day!
Some fun facts about me:
- I believe in true love despite never having been truly loved. Someday! <3
- I LOVE coffee. Black. Hot. I’ve also fallen in love with a good cold brew. But sometimes, a little flavor or a latte is awesome!
- I love the newborn baby smell. I once read that it’s like crack. 🙂
- I love peanut butter on pancakes. And on corn on the cob…I know it sounds weird, but trust me on this!
- I don’t have a favorite color. How do people choose?
- I eat way too much Mexican food.
- I work out nearly every day of the week, but you’d never guess it to look at me. Maybe it has something to do with the previous fact…hmm.
- I like to run.
- I cry during the anniversary dance at every wedding I shoot…there is something so amazing about the longevity of love. I might be envious.
- A Frosty with out French fries is crazy…if you don’t like your fries dipped in your frosty then we can’t be friends 😉
- I love to travel and hope to do more and more of it!
I would love to hear from you! If you are looking for a Columbus Ohio photographer and you’d like to learn more about my work or services that I provide, and if you are on a computer, feel free to hit the contact button on the top 🙂 For those on your phone, I think the contact button is in the menu <3
Or maybe you would like to check out my work. Go ahead and head over to the gallery.