Hey there! Thanks so much for thinking of me for your Ohio wedding photographer! I love to shoot weddings in Ohio and all over the US! If you had asked me several years ago if I would shoot weddings, you would have gotten a big ‘ol belly laugh and flat out NO! Thankfully, I became friends with a fellow photographer at church and she invited me along to assist on one of her weddings.
Immediately, I was hooked! I fell in love with the romance and the unpredictable predictability. Yeah, I get how weird that sounds. There are so many emotions to capture on a wedding day; love, of course, but also pride, anxiousness, joy, exhaustion, nausea, happiness, frustration, excitement, hope, peace, and so many others. It is a rollercoaster of emotions. I don’t say this to scare you, but rather to let you know that all these different emotions are normal. And beyond that, they are beautiful.
So, what keeps me coming back? Love. Seems simple and truly it is. I love to photograph couples in love. I love to capture them overcoming their fears and joining their lives together. They are beautiful and there is nothing better than to capture those special moments where nothing else matters and the whole world seems to revolve around them. And in that moment, it does.
I love doing posed images that have movement. I love saying, “Start here and then just be you and I’ll shoot that.” It gives the couples some direction, but they don’t have to be stiff. It’s truly a portrait of them and captures their essence.
I take a limited number of weddings each year so that I can give each couple the attention they deserve. If you know your date and you are ready to book, contact me here. I am excited to hear from you and plan your day alongside you!
If you still have some questions like maybe you are thinking elopement or you are planning a small wedding, please contact me for those too. I am excited to talk with you! We can plan a skype chat or if you’re local, I would love to meet for a beverage, my treat!
Starting price: $1600 plus tax for remaining 2018 weddings
- up to 6 hours of photographer’s time & talent to document your wedding
- USB flash drive of all hand retouched images with print release
- second photographer chosen by Julie
- add on services to customize your wedding package
Optional Add On Services:
- Engagement Session $500 — Complimentary when 10 hours are booked, Engagement Session Info
- Additional wedding hours: $200 per hour — Most weddings book 8 to 10 hours
- Album $700 — Black leather keepsake 10×10 album professionally printed and bound. Includes 20 spreads custom designed to tell the story of your wedding day on thick matte pages
- Coffee Table Book $350 — Black faux leather 8×8 soft cover book professionally printed and bound. Includes 15 spreads custom designed with your portraits from your wedding day on matte paper
- Parent Albums, Parent flash drives, prints, canvases, etc also available
The Fine Print
Payments can be broken up into up to three payments, with
the final payment due 30 days before wedding.
No dates are held or saved. To book your wedding date, the scheduling fee of $750 is paid and a contract is signed.
Each Product & Package is subject to 7.25% Ohio Sales Tax. Scheduling fee is non-refundable. All sales of products are final. Replacements made with manufacturer error or mistake from photographer. No refunds or returns on items due to change of mind, size, etc. Thank you for understanding.
If you are looking for an Ohio wedding photographer, contact Julie here.